Why become NCEA Certified?
The purpose of the NCEA national credentialing program is to elevate the credibility and professionalism of Estheticians. Standardization of educational requirements provided within the NCEA Certification Program support mobility of the skin care professional State-to-State and Internationally. The credential uses best practices to assure that each candidate is competent and to ensure that the public health, safety and welfare will be reasonably protected.
Other Reasons To Become Certified
- Certification shows your dedication to being the best you can be. Receiving your NCEA Certfied credential demonstrates to your clients, peers, and to yourself, that you have met the National Standards set by your professional association.
- Certification helps to identify & control risks for the consumer. Voluntary certification promotes your growth and advancement. This further distinguishes you as an example of excellence with the desire to provide the best client care possible.
- Certification demonstrates knowledge and comprehension. Completion of the NCEA Certification Training Program shows personal competence by confirming self-study proficiency and knowledge, through the use of Study Objectives, Self Assessments, and Knowledge Reviews that enhance the learning experience.
- Certification better prepares the skin care professional for today's job market. The NCEA Certified professional is a leader. It provides you with tools to anticipate and respond to changes. With your credential, you will be better equipped to respond to the constantly changing demands and advances within our profession.
- National certification can contribute to greater income potential. As an NCEA Certified skin care professional you will be a greater asset to your employer, as you will have an increased sense of pride and self-actualization. If you are self-employed, your accomplishment in achieving this certification validates your commitment towards professional development that can contribute to greater income potential.
SETTING YOU APART...by becoming NCEA Certified, you are voluntarily raising the standards for the skin care industry. Your NCEA certification will set you apart as a industry leader and foster NCEA’s goal of raising the educational standards of skin care in the United States and globally.